Style – Finding the Perfect Christmas Party Outfit – A Gift from Quiz Clothing

Today marks the end of November, and I for one am very excited about the month ahead! December is generally filled with Christmas parties, festive drinks and the chance to let your hair down and get dressed up to celebrate arguably the most wonderful time of the year!

I have really enjoyed putting together my style posts recently, so when I was approached by Quiz Clothing, asking if I would like to have a stylist pick out an outfit for me for all those festive events coming up I was so excited to see what they would come up with!

It felt like Christmas had come early when the package arrived last week and I couldn’t wait to see what had been sent for me.

Quiz have a huge range of sequin dresses suitable for all those events over Christmas and New Year and I absolutely love the black and gold dress which was picked out for me.

It comes to just above my knees, which is a sensible length and didn’t have me tugging the skirt down as some of my dresses have in the past.

I was also given a beautiful gold box clutch, and some absolutely gorgeous embellished gold strappy heels, which I think I’m a little in love with.

As soon as Ed got in from work on Friday afternoon I grabbed him for a blog photography session in our garden and I am really happy with the overall look.

The dress will be just right for a Christmas meal I have planned with the girls this weekend, and I think I will also be wearing it for our New Year’s Eve party this year as it’s perfect for a night of celebrating!

The shoes are totally gorgeous and I’m going to be wearing them to all the events I have planned this month!

If you are looking for the perfect outfit for the Christmas party this year, make sure you head over to the Quiz website and take a look at their range of beautiful dresses and accessories.

I was provided the outfit featured for the purpose of this post, however all opinions and photos are my own.

More about emma_lou

15 thoughts on “Style – Finding the Perfect Christmas Party Outfit – A Gift from Quiz Clothing

1. Cerysfaye

I absolutely love those shoes and the outfit is perfect for the festive season!

1. emma_lou

Thank you! Those shoes are pretty incredible, aren’t they? x

2. heather

You look amazing and I love those heels x

1. emma_lou

Thanks! I love them so much! x

3. Cindy Yue

This is such a fun outfit and it looks great on you!! My bf and I have casual holiday parties this year so no dressing up for either of us! If I did tho I would def try and find a sequin dress 🙂

Cindy | http://www.cindyhyue.com

1. emma_lou

Ah thank you, you could totally rock a dress like this to them! You can always get away with dressing up, even for casual events, when it comes to Christmas! x

4. Alice

Oh my gosh you look stunning! The fit of the dress is perfect on you and the gold and black compliments your skin tone and hair so well! The strap on the shoes are gorgeous too, I wish I could walk in heels!
    Alice Xx

5. Emma Drury

This outfit is everything!! So glam and chic!
    Emma | emmadrury.com

6. Gemma

Wow lady, you look incredible!!! As if you have had 3 kids x

1. emma_lou

Thank you! Sucking in pants are amazing at hiding the mummy tummy but I do love this dress! x

7. Chloe Dickenson

You look absolutely stunning in this outfit! The gold detailing is perfect for the festive season and I love how well the shoes match your dress xx

1. emma_lou

Ah thank you! I really like the outfit and will definitely be wearing it over Christmas! x

8. Charlotte Lane

Emma you look amazing! I absolutely love that dress on you – it’s gorgeous xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk