Last Friday I threw caution to the wind and ended up going on a little shopping spree with my mum. As well as picking up some autumn clothes, which I will be posting about soon, I also stocked up on some beauty bits.

I recently wrote about my Estée Lauder doublewear foundation, and how I finally feel like I’ve found the holy grail of foundations. Unfortunately that holy grail is over £30 and seems to be running out after around 6 weeks of use.
I wasn’t sure whether I should repurchase, despite it being by far the best foundation I’ve tried in years, when I got an email through from Boots with an exclusive special offer of a free gift when purchasing at least one makeup and one skincare item from their Estée Lauder counters.

I am a total sucker for a free gift and this one looked totally amazing so off I went to Boots to investigate. I didn’t want to spend any more than I had to so I asked what their cheapest skincare item was and the lady behind the counter passed me the Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, which she said was really lovely and cost £10.

There was a choice between two free gifts and I opted for the day set which included the Mini Bronze Goddess Pressed Powder Palette in shade Light, Little Black Primer (2.8ml), Perfectly Clean Cleanser (30ml), DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant SPF15 Creme (15ml), Pure Colour Envy Gloss in shade Plum Jealousy (4.6ml), Sumptuous Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black (2.8ml) and The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer & Finisher (15ml).

I have yet to try most of the items in my free gift but they all look amazing, and the bag itself is so beautiful. I’m really happy with my purchases.

Whilst I was in the shop I also needed another sleep spray from Champneys but whilst browsing the Christmas aisle (I mean, how can you avoid it, it’s so pretty), I came across a gift set which not only included the full size product, but also had an eye mask and sleep balm too, for only £1.50 more than the spray on its own.

I also saw a beautiful nail polish gift set from No7 for my mum as part of her Christmas present, and as it was 3 for 2 on gifts, I ended up picking up the Zoella mug too – so pretty!

The Estée Lauder offer is on until 14th October in Boots stores. This post is not in collaboration with Boots or Estée Lauder, I just wanted to share the good deal!

17 thoughts on “Autumn Beauty Haul including Estée Lauder’s Free Gift Set & Christmas 3 for 2 range!

1. Emma Drury

Such a fab haul! I love going to Boots for Christmas presents, always get my mum some No7 bits from there! 💛
    Emma | emmadrury.com

2. Tama

Everything looks so beautiful! I love the estee lauder’s set! I hope you can review everything soon. And I can’t wait to see your fall fashion posts 😘❤😘❤😘❤😘

3. Kate Ballamy

Such a lovely haul. I absolutely love Christmas shopping, it gets me so excited. That cosy vibes mug looks so cute xx

4. charlotteannelane103

That Estée Lauder offer is amazing! I get back from my holiday the day before it ends so I may have to head down to Boots! The Zoella mug is soo lovely as well, I need it in my life 🙂 xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

5. ellieedx

That free gift has so many fab looking goodies inside! I love that Zoella mug too it’s so pretty. I think I need to get myself a sample of the Double Wear foundation.

Ellie x

6. Gemma

The Zoella mug is so cute, I need to pick up a cute mug like that!

7. luxblush

What a great looking free gift! That Zoella mug is so cute too!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

8. Taylor Jane

Love the look of the free gift, so many goodies inside! That make up bag is super cute too, xx

Taylor Jane ox | http://www.taylorjane.co.uk

9. Cindy

I’ve heard so much about the Double Wear foundation, it looks like a good one! It’s so good that they have all the free gift with purchase deals. I love the look of that bronzer! Also the Zoella mug is so cute, I wish the lifestyle range was available in the US!

1. evenangelsfall89

Ah is it not? That’s such a shame as it all looks really cute! x

10. Joyce

I love boots! So excited that the gift sets are already out! X

11. Jackie

I’ve been meaning to try the foundation after hearing some rave reviews about it.

12. Beauty – My Beauty Christmas Wish List  | evenangelsfall

[…] mentioned this before as I bought it for myself recently, but I would be happy to receive it as a gift at Christmas. The […]

13. KATIE

I’ve just reviewed this and i thought it was so bad:( i had such high expectations and its a shame it didn’t deliver for me, but it still looks cute on my makeup desk lol!! I thought your post was so soo good, i love reading other peoples views on it and it was cool to read about the other products too!! Deffo going to pick up that mug its soo cute xx

1. evenangelsfall89

Ah that’s a shame you didn’t like it! I do love the bag! x

1. KATIE

yeah the bag is fab haha x