Wedding Wednesday – We’re Getting Married this Year!

So, I can finally say it, Ed and I are getting married THIS year, yay!

My life has been a bit of a rollercoaster so far, I think it’s safe to say. I’ve been through my fair share of ups and downs over the past few years, but I am so excited and happy to be finally marrying the man I was destined to meet, the man who is ‘the one’ for me.

Ed and I are far from the perfect couple, but we are perfectly imperfect. When I walk down that *beautiful* aisle in Santorini in 9 months time, it’ll be to the man I love and the man I plan to spend the rest of my life by the side of.

I’m a strong believer that everything happens for a reason and I have no regrets for anything in my past. It was all just leading me to this. So look forward to lots of wedding related posts coming up this year as the plans ramp up a gear.

Are you getting married this year? How are your plans going?

8 thoughts on “Wedding Wednesday – We’re Getting Married this Year!

1. Lyndsey O'Halloran

How exciting for you both! I got married in 2013 so this is 4 years this year for us

2. Lyndsey O'Halloran

How exciting for you both. We got married in 2013 so it’s year 4 for us

3. One Clueless Mumma

Ahhhh this was me last year. The excitement of reaching ‘the year’ I was getting married was amazing and you’ll be surprised at how quickly the next 9 months will go by! Enjoy the wedding planning, it’s so much fun!

4. Jaymee Heaton

Congratulations!!
    I will be celebrating my 8 year wedding anniversary this year If I can remember the date. I still can’t remember lol.

My sister makes personalised clay cake toppers for weddings and everytime I visit her its lovely to see all the different dresses etc!

5. Devon Mama

Eeeeek!! I’m so jealous of anyone getting married – if I could do our wedding all over again I would in a heartbeat. However I’m EVEN MORE jealous because it’s in Santorini! That place is gorgeous! What an exciting year you have ahead of you. x

6. Daddy Poppins

Awh congrats. Best of luck on your big day. Hope the wait doesn’t kill you 😜

7. Nicola Says - Family lifestyle blog

Congratulations! I bet it’ll be so exciting planning your wedding.

8. Sarah

Congratulations how exciting! A Santorini wedding will be amazing!