So as I mentioned on my first vlogmas video, one of the reasons I am taking part in both Blogmas and vlogmas is because this year I am on maternity leave which means I have a lot more time to be able to partake in festive activities with the children, and with Benjamin, than I will have next year once I’m back at work. By doing these daily posts and videos I’m motivating myself and ensuring I get out and do things I have wanted to do rather than just staying home all day out of the cold…
So, what kind of things are on my 2016 festive bucket list?
1. Indulge in special advent calendars (done)
2. Go to Winchester Christmas market (done, you can read about our experience here)
3. Christmas crafts
4. Have a drink at the German Bar in Bournemouth
5. Christmas film day
6. Decorate gingerbread house
7. Write and send letters to Santa & do Christmas cards
8. See the Christmas light parade
9. Make a Christmas cocktail
10. Christmas baking
11. See the pantomime
12. Winter wonderland for kids
13. Watch Cameron in his nativity play
14. Christmas Eve gifts
15. Pre Christmas party
I have also vlogged about this today for vlogmas, check it out here.
Do you have a festive bucket list this year?