So today marked my first Tuesday night Piyo session back since a few weeks before Christmas. I’ve been so busy with work that fitness has taken a bit of a backseat but I really want to change that. Being a naturally active minded person, however, I find it hard to switch off even when I’m meant to be focusing in class. I find my mind wonders and I tend to think the same sort of things…
1. Oh my god, I hope I don’t fart…
2. How bad would it be if I did fart… Loudly… Everyone would turn and look
3. I wish I had time to eat before class… I’m so hungry
4. Every time I look at the instructor I feel like I shouldn’t make eye contact…
5. Oh my god these positions make the urge to fart strong
6. I wonder if anyone else is fighting the urge to fart
7. I’m actually pretty good at this
8. Oh no, more planks…
9. I wish I had her body, she looks amazing
10. I need to do the packed lunches when I get in
11. *run through of that day at work*
12. Damn it, I forgot to *insert random job at work*
13. Mmmm I can’t wait until dinner..
14. I wish I had time to go to the gym more often. I bet I could look like her if I went to the gym more often
15. This class is taking forever tonight
16. I wish I was more flexible
17. Can’t. Stop. Yawning.
18. Ahhhh nearly at the ab work
19. Love this song!
20. Phew, all over