Christmas Gift Guide – The Man in Your Life

I don’t know about you but I find buying for men incredibly difficult in comparison to buying for children or for women. With women the main problem is that I buy something as a gift and end up getting myself it too because I want it…

With men, I can’t get into the mindset as easily and often find myself going for safe options when gift buying. I’ve put together this gift guide as inspiration for anyone who may also be finding it difficult this year…

Master Pan £48.42 Amazon

Amazon

This pan looks pretty incredible to be honest and I know that lots of men would agree. Multitasking/laziness at its peak.

Manscape Valet Drawer with Charging Station £14.99 Amazon

Amazon

I love this practical yet stylish gift, perfect for those who like their gadgets.

Build me Mini Personalised Lego Figure – £17.99 – £29.99 Mini Figure Me

Mini Figure Me

I bought one of these for Ed and it’s actually pretty good! I ended up giving it to him as an early present and he loved it. A great novelty gift for the Lego lover in your life.

ManCave Survival Kit £29.99 Boots

Boots

This vegan friendly brand have put together the ultimate ‘survival kit’ for your man.

Super car Drive Wild Ride £89.00 Boots

Boots

Men who can only dream of owning a super car can at least experience driving one if only for a day with this brilliant gift experience.

Night School – Lee Child £12.99 Waterstones

Waterstones

Popular Jack Reacher series continues with the latest addition available in hardback from Waterstones.

Camera Lens Mug £12.99 Waterstones

Waterstones

This novelty gift would be the perfect gift for those blogger boyfriends out there!

Cards against Humanity £25 Amazon

Amazon

If you have never played this game you are missing out! If they already have the original set, there’s plenty of expansion packs available online to keep the offensive fun going.

Molecular Gastronomy Kit £29.99 Find me a Gift

Find me a Gift

This inventive set would be perfect for someone at home in the kitchen with a bit of a quirky side to them. Think more Heston than Jamie…

The Live Escape Game for Two £44 Find me a Gift

Find me a Gift

Although this is my worst nightmare, being claustrophobic, the concept behind this experience Gift is pretty cool. Plus as it’s for two people you can go along too, win win!

Hugo Boss Gift Box £57.60 John Lewis

John Lewis

This gift is amazing value and smells so nice. Plus the advert has Gerard Butler in it, what’s not to love?

John Lewis Cambridge 2 Medium Explorer Bag Brown £89 John Lewis

John Lewis

For the man who always asks to put stuff in your handbag, this bag is perfect for anyone who travels, as a work bag or even as a stylish manly alternative to a nappy bag for new fathers.

HYMN Frosty the Snowman Jumper Sweatshirt £50 John Lewis

John Lewis

Want your man to get in the festive spirit but he refuses to tack it up? This jumper may just be the compromise. It’s stylish and festive. Yay!

Personalised Vinyl Record Wall Clock £20 Not on the Highstreet

Not on the Highstreet

I love that this record clock can be personalised with their favourite record. Ed would definitely have Queen!

Three Month Friday Night Curry Subscription £22 Not on the Highstreet

Not on the Highstreet

What better gift than one that keeps on giving? Plus you get to eat the delicious curries each month too, woo!

27 thoughts on “Christmas Gift Guide – The Man in Your Life

1. Kirsty Dee

Really great ideas here 😊

2. LaaLaa (@LaaLaaMonroe)

The master pan why didn’t I get that for my dad – omg. Here lies the disadvantages and advantages to finishing your xmas shopping before December lol x

1. evenangelsfall89

Tell me about it! I finished ages ago and then loads went in sales for Black Friday or I saw things on other blogs! X

3. hann182014

Thanks for sharing. I often have trouble finding what to buy my dad, but this really helps x

4. From Evija with Love

Buying presents for men are really difficult, I totally agree!! I am still struggling to find a few pieces so thank you for the amazing guide, love the ideas you have selected. There is a bit of everything there! I do love the master pan I must say!

5. sparkles81

I love the little mini lego figures. I have already bought my bf’s pressie but this will come in perfect for a wee birthday pressie!

6. Michelle - The Purple Pumpkin Blog

Oh no! The Manscape Drawer is out of stock! I literally clicked on it to purchase right away as it’s perfect for my husband!! I just hope it comes back in time for Christmas!! I find buying for my husband so difficult!! x

7. Sarah Bailey

The Master Pan is genius and I really like the Manscape Valet Drawer as well. The personalized mini lego figures are adorable, I can see many men loving getting one of those!

8. Dannii

My husband and I have been together for 16 years, so we have pretty much bought each other everything. But he loves cards against humanity.

9. Anosa

I would love to get my dad the Hugo Boss Gift Box as he would love that. What a lovely gift guide

10. serenityyou

Never mind the man in my live, there are quite a few things here that I would like for myself. Love the book, the master pan, the charging station, the lego figures and the Live escape game. Hopefully me and my sister will be going to one of these escape games next year

11. jojo140883

I love that clock. And I’ve actually got that pan for my Husband as he’s been going on about it for months x

12. MELANIE EDJOURIAN

The charging station is a great idea and it’s a reasonably priced gift too. There are some great gifts here maybe I should get some of these to finish all y gifts for the numerous men in my life, family that is no others lol x

13. MELANIE EDJOURIAN

You have some great ideas here I especially love the charging station that is a great idea and well priced.

14. dearmummyblog

That Master Pan looks fabulous – we have never seen anything like it!! My daddy loves Lego and Star Wars so he’ll be getting something along those lines

15. Rhian Westbury

Some absolutely great ideas here, I actually bought the master pan for myself haha x

16. Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes

This is such a great gift guide. Men are so hard to buy for.

17. Charlotte

My husband would love that pan! He has just discovered his inner chef!

18. Stephanie Merry

Never mind the other half, I really want that pan in my life! x

19. Shannon (@shannonmritchie)

Currently struggling with what to buy for my boyfriend! I’m going to check out the vinyl clock, what a unique idea!

20. TheLondonMum

I love some of the ideas on here. I hope you have skim links or something because I’m about to click quite a few of these links! lol x

21. Planet Jodie

I love man gifts! So different, quirky and fun. This is why i like going to shops like menkind. Love the escape room thing (seem so popular at the moment), cooking inspired gift and book.There is something for every type of man. Good list! x

22. Rachel

There’s some great ideas, love the idea of the master pan! xo

23. fashionandstylepolice

Lovely gift ideas here. I really like the clock.

24. Tamsin | Eco Fluffy Mama

This is a good list! I am a fan of experience days/courses as a way of giving an eco friendly gift, and something unique

25. Harriet from Toby & Roo

Some really cool suggestions here – hubs loves Hugo Boss too!

26. Charli Bruce

You’ve got some great gifts here, I actually bought my Mr the Man Cave set along with a few other treats x