I posted yesterday about our UK wedding blessing and reception and how amazing our suppliers were. Today I wanted to focus this post on one in particular, my lovely friend Sally who runs Blushing Brides in Bournemouth.
Sally did both my hair and makeup for the reception, and I wanted to share with you today the products she used to create my makeup look.
- Estee lauder smoothing Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation(Pure beige)
- Estee Lauder brightening concealer (light/medium)
- Smashbox Eyeshadow primer
- MAC eyeshadow palette (enchanted eve)
- Kiko Milano black khol eyeliner
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary lashes Mascara(black)
- Estee Lauder blusher (hot sienna)
- Bobby Brown shimmer brick(pink quartz)
- Charlotte Tilbury lip liner(slow talk)
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick (Pillow Talk)
- Estee Lauder Clear lipgloss to finish
I also had false eyelashes applied by Sally to create a more dramatic look for my eyes on the night.
If you are getting married locally, I would highly recommend Sally. She’s amazing at what she does but she also manages to put you at ease right away and when I got married first time round she even helped me into my dress as my Mum wasn’t sure how to lace the corset back!