I posted yesterday about our UK wedding blessing and reception and how amazing our suppliers were. Today I wanted to focus this post on one in particular, my lovely friend Sally who runs Blushing Brides in Bournemouth.
Sally did both my hair and makeup for the reception, and I wanted to share with you today the products she used to create my makeup look.
- Estee lauder smoothing Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation(Pure beige)
- Estee Lauder brightening concealer (light/medium)
- Smashbox Eyeshadow primer
- MAC eyeshadow palette (enchanted eve)
- Kiko Milano black khol eyeliner
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary lashes Mascara(black)
- Estee Lauder blusher (hot sienna)
- Bobby Brown shimmer brick(pink quartz)
- Charlotte Tilbury lip liner(slow talk)
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick (Pillow Talk)
- Estee Lauder Clear lipgloss to finish
I also had false eyelashes applied by Sally to create a more dramatic look for my eyes on the night.
If you are getting married locally, I would highly recommend Sally. She’s amazing at what she does but she also manages to put you at ease right away and when I got married first time round she even helped me into my dress as my Mum wasn’t sure how to lace the corset back!
For further information on the services Sally offers, as well as contact details, take a look at her website and Facebook page.