When Ed and I saw the Nutella Christmas Tree video on Facebook last week we knew we had to recreate it as it looked totally delicious. We decided to swap Nutella for Cadbury Chocolate Spread as Cameron isn’t a huge fan of Nutella.
Cameron, Ed and I made this in about 10 minutes on Saturday, so including baking time it only took just over half an hour – not bad at all if you’re craving something chocolatey.
– 2 packs of ready roll puff pastry
– 1/2 jar Cadbury chocolate spread
– Icing sugar (to decorate)
What to Do:
– Unroll the first pack of ready roll pastry
– Spread half a jar of chocolate spread into a triangle shape on your pastry
You can find the original recipe (with video) here.
Have you made this yummy Christmassy treat?